Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: October 19-20, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Helsinki, often called the “white city of the north” is the sustainable capital of Finland. The city is known for its vibrant seaside, beautiful islands and great green urban areas. A wonderful and unique beat of its dynamic food, design, architecture makes Helsinki different from others. One of the interesting facts about Finland is: The Finns are among the biggest coffee drinkers in the world, and have been for decades. The thrill and excitement of witnessing the Aurora Borealis is a lifetime experience and Finland is one of the best places to spot the Northern Lights.
The quality of health service in Finland is considered to be good; according to European Commission in 2000. Finland is considered to be the top five countries in satisfaction: 88% of Finnish respondents were satisfied, compared with the EU which has average of 41 %.
Things to do in HELSINKI
Helsinki is a city with full of organic beauty and wonderful culture. The city is considered very friendly to tourists.
- The best starting point for Helsinki tours is the National Museum of Finland.
- This stunning architectural masterpiece is a Lutheran church which is the most visited place.
- Last but not the least; a must-visit location on your map should be ride in Olympic Stadium Tower.
Helsinki Awaits Your Arrival!